Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day -3: Year One

I have a list of what I'm going to read the first year. It's not set in stone, and it doesn't have to be exclusive, but I am treating it like I did my reading challenge in 2015. If I get through this list in a year, I'll have read about 10 percent of the list in 5 percent of the time. Considering that the list will grow and the time won't, that seems like a good start.

So, my list, by category but otherwise in an order that mostly doesn't matter:

H-List:
They'd Rather Be Right (already in progress)
Double Star
The Dispossessed
Startide Rising
Speaker for the Dead
Ancillary Justice

N-List:
The Eye of the World
The Great Hunt
The Dream Cycle of H.P. Lovecraft (volume 1 of a 3-volume complete stories set)
The Dying Earth
The Name of the Wind

O-List:
Solo Command
Fool's Errand
Sanctuary
The Martians
Isard's Revenge
Dragon War

That's 7,330 pages, for 9.4 percent of the total starting list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment